You need to be logged in to rate me Login now
IS DIFFICULT TO DISCRIBE ONESELF, I WILL TRY TO DO THAT IN JUST A FEW WORDS. HUMBLE, GENTLE, INTELLIGENT AND DOWN TO EARTH MAN.
|Am here for?||Fun, Look around, Make friends, Networking, Nigerian music, Discuss nigerian issues|
|What industry do you work in??||Political / government / military|
|Employment Status?||Full time|
|Annual Salary?||Less then $30,000|
ur success is here
I wish when i wake up and switch my TV or radio on, I'd hear breaking news that Nigeria now have at least 10 refineries working to full capacities and the myth behind lack of power(electricity) would have been solved.
I wish i could hear that we no longer need a London court to jail Nigerian politicians for crimes they committed in Nigeria.
I wish i could hear that, instead of bombing and killing the haramites are now role models, doing school make overs and social services.
I wish schools would function as a place for learning and acquisition of intellectual ability.
OMG! I look forward to that day.
Something else to ponder, in 1984 when i was in Secondary School. Our Buhari was the Head of State of Nigeria and we were told by our teachers that we are the leaders of tomorrow, a few days ago i heard that Buhari still wants to contest the 2015 elections. When is our tomorrow going to come, or is it that my tried, tested and trusted primary school teachers LIED to us? But why? I mean why?
1. Delta State, Shuo...bring the Owoh soup na...a place also where all the good plans of the govt is in colorful banners and billboard but nothing on ground.
2. Two states Akwa-Cross where 80% of you food is highly vegetated and highly nourishing and super tasty. Cross River the neatest and safest state in Nigeria.
3. There are more Catholic church in the Eastern part of Nigeria than you have in the rest of Nigeria put together.
4. Northern Nigeria the only in the world where terrorist would ceaselessly attack without stating their claims or demand.
5. Lagos, hmm! A city where girls use phones worth up to a million naira and still squatting with friends. Where tax collection is more efficient than service delivery. Where a strike becomes a carnival. Lasgidi i salute o.
6. Abia state a state that looks like a city under an evil spell, lack of leadership and lack of a sense of purpose and direction.
7. Ekiti state a place where there are more professors than the sand of the sea shores yet there is no growth or progress in that state(what is the value of all those education)
8. Abuja a city/state where strangers are more powerful/influential than the people born in that land.
9. Owerri in Imo where the fun never cease, a place where fun is 24/7.
10. Nigeria a country where a Pastor says FESTAC 77 is the reason we are not progressing as a nation. Nigeria again a nation where only Angels can come and fix the electricity problem. Nigeria where we have people with more Engr as titles while we can not perform any simple engineering task, worst of all the Nigerian Society of Engineers building does have a functioning lift.
My people i salute una.
We have lost everything we met on the land. Cocoa, palm oil, groundnuts, cotton, cashew and rubber have been forgotten and are better produced by nations who came to learn from us. We have lost our moral compass, our society is fractured, our statehood is threatened. Our citizens are in all prisons around the world. Some of them prefer foreign prisons to coming back to Nigeria. Our passport is treated with disdain everywhere you present it. Why should our Senate Leader earn 600 million per annum? Why should our senators earn 30 million per annum?
Why should our National Assembly gulp 1.2trillion naira per annum while we try to save 1.4 trillion from subsidy removal ? Why should our government be this big with special advisers on cassava and beans affairs? Do we need 42 ministers? Why would our president spend close to a billion on food while close to eighty percent live on less than a dollar a day? Why should he budget a billion for generators and diesel when he is urging us to believe in his power sector reform? Why does our President need 6 private jets?
Why do our governors move around with twenty-vehicle convoys while David Cameron has just two vehicles and one outrider? Why should our politicians keep their salaries when Obama slashed his? Why should we continue to be wasteful when the handwriting on the wall says “danger”? Why should we believe this government when it says the subsidy gain will be properly reinvested. If U̶̲̥̅̊ are against subsidy removal. Copy and repost, tweet, ping spread this d way U̶̲̥̅̊ can.BAD LEADERSHIP AND CORRUPTION MUST STOP! This madness must stop; nobody will fight for us if we refused to challenge the govt. We are not slaves. Solidarity forever.
Tanks so so much...