Wyldo

Member Wyldo d'offizi

Wyldo d'offizi

check two of my singles right here @ naija pals........ "obsession' and "born 2 reign"
36,male
Owerri, Nigeria.

Rate me!


You need to be logged in to rate me Login now

3/5

Wyldo got 2 votes with an average ranking of 3/5

If u belief u will recieve, if u doubt u will go without.

Born and raised in Cameroon to Nigerian parents. Onumajuru victor chukwuemeka aka Wyldo d'offizi is a talented RnB/Hip Hop singer,songwriter,performer,director and producer who hails from Umuaka in Njaba local goverment of Imo state. Being the second of six children,he identified with his talents at a very tender age. His love for painting made his parents to enlist him into a "fine arts competition" when he was in primary four. As a token for his parents unconditional love and support,he painted for them a portrait of the "Ascension" which is placed at a fine corner in their living room. As a young and creative painter,he later fell in love with poetry and finally turned a musician "an enjoyable way of expressing himself and his ideas in words. His dreams nearly came to a hault when he lost his number one fan,mentor, supporter and mum to the cold hands of death in 2002. D'offizi as he is funly called grew into a fine young man with exceptional qualities and a passion to excel. He was inspired by his dreams to touch peoples' lives and with a vision to uplift the face of African music and become one of its greatest entertainers. He relocated to nigeria in 2009,his home land which offered him better opportunities as a result of its booming music industry. Despite the numerous problems faced by up and coming acts in the now saturated music industry, he was able to drive his vision in the right direction through hard work,perseverance and his ever persisting and enthusiastic character. Though he had his fair share of rejections,his strongest and longest battle was with his dad who later gave him his consent,blessings and the go ahead because he sees his son as a "young man who has discovered himself and his passion" which he said are important ingredients in the making of a great artist. In 2010, he made a name for himself by producing and directing a music video "vanity" for an up and coming gospel artist "larry de psalmist" and the controversial "bang" video which didn't see the light of the day. Just to name a few,wyldo also worked as a co producer,coach and consultant to many of his fellow up and coming artists. On may 19th, 2010 wyldo esterblished "Def Sound Ent" and became its CEO. Currently, he is working on his debut album and has 2 "hit" singles "born 2 reign" and "obsession" which are currently radio stations favourites within and in diaspora. "Born 2 Reign" which is the title of his debut solo album is a collection of Rnb/hiphop songs with an afrocentric fussion. He is the brain behind its production (80% of the album was produced by him and the rest 20% was co produced with Ruffy d.) Music videos of the already released singles will soon hit tv stations and the internet courtesy of "def sound ent." Wyldo d'offizi is a pace setter,he relates with his audience through his music and often leaves yearning for more. No doubt he is adored by his female fans, not only for his charming personality but also his vocal playfulness,his down-to-earth personality and how he expresses himself and ideas through his music. With such great qualitites,d'offizi is said to be the next big thing to happen to nollywood coming 2012.

Website? www.facebook.com/wyld o
Influences? Joe, r kelly. MJ. Avant. Marvin gaye, fela and lionel richie
Sounds Like? Me
Record Label? Def sound Ent.
What industry do you work in?? Entertainment / media
Employment Status? Self-employed
Education? Highschool
Annual Salary? I'm on forbes for how much $$$ i have


Comments (2)

SODUH

heart

17 Feb 10, 12:41 PM, Africa/Lagos

One love


yellowgold

y'hello

7 Feb 10, 08:26 PM, Africa/Lagos

thanks alot, n u look good too. stay handsome


Drop a comment for Wyldo

You need to be a member of Naijapals before you can write a comment - Register